- 1 Lililup melon
- 1 cup of macaroni pasta
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- Dressing: Extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper
- Cut off the top part of the melon and hollow it out. Carefully use a spoon to to remove the flesh of the melon and set it to one side. Set the Lililup melon to one side to use as a bowl later.
- Heat up a pan of water, and when it starts to boil, add the pasta with a pinch of salt. Cook until the pasta is ready. Once cooked, drain the pasta and leave it to cool before serving.
- Thoroughly wash and chop the cherry tomatoes.
- In a bowl, mix together the macaroni pasta, cherry tomatoes and melon, and add the dressing with a little chopped parsley.
Make macaroni with Lililup melon, cherry tomatoes and pepper, and enjoy the authentic, traditional sweet flavour of our melon with Italian pasta.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
Melon is an ingredient that can also be included in your pasta dishes – it adds a touch of sweetness that you’ll love. A great combination of flavours and a delicious, unique dish.