- 1 Lililup melon
- 1 can of coconut milk (400ml)
- 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons of agar-agar
- Put the coconut milk and agave syrup into a pan and heat up over a medium heat. Once the milk is hot, add the agar-agar and dissolve it thoroughly.
- Cut off the top part of the melon and hollow it out. Carefully use a spoon to to remove the flesh of the melon and set it to one side. Turn your melon into a bowl.
- Bring the mixture to the boil and then take it off the heat. Allow it to cool and then pour the mixture into the melon bowl. Wait for it to cool completely before refrigerating. You will need to leave it for 2-4 hours until it is ready. If you’re in a hurry, you can put it in the freezer for 30 minutes and then in the fridge for another 30-60 minutes.
- Cut the remaining melon into slices and add it on top of the pannacotta before serving.
- Add a little fresh mint to finish.
This Lililup pannacotta is an updated version of our classic melon recipe – super easy with just a few ingredients and a guaranteed triumph. Decorate in your own style to contrast the gentle flavour of the melon with the coconut milk.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
One unique idea is to prepare the pannacotta inside the hollowed-out Lililup and to decorate it with seasonal fruits of your own choosing. A quick and easy dessert to make – perfect for when you have guests or to share as a family. All you need to do is put it in the fridge. Enjoy!