- 1 Lililup melon
- 10 fresh king prawns
- 5 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1 Greek yoghurt
- ½ red onion
- 3 limes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the red onion and marinade in the lime juice. Set aside.
- Wash the melon well, as it will be used to serve. Make a small cut at the bottom so it stands up.
- Cut the “lid” off and, using a spoon or a scoop, remove as much of the flesh from the melon as possible.
- Discard the seeds and chop the pulp.
- Peel the avocado, remove the flesh and mash it with a fork. Add salt, pepper and lime juice to taste. Set aside.
- Put the tortillas in a frying pan until they are slightly brown on each side.
- Peel the prawns and sauté them in the frying pan with a little oil
- Assemble the tacos on a plate, add a layer of avocado then the sautéed prawns on top, and finally some lime zest.
- The final touch! Serve with our melon salsa: mix the melon with the red onion and a little salt and pepper. Put the salsa in the melon and serve alongside the tacos.
A recipe with ingredients bursting with flavour and seasoning that will put a smile on everyone’s face with every mouthful. Avocado and king prawn tacos are light and tasty, with a sweet, crunchy yoghurt salsa with Lililup melon for the perfect combination. A healthy option from María Saboreanda.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
The full, juicy tacos are cooked in a tasty mixture of spices, then they are covered in the special yoghurt and Lililup melon sauce, a deliciously sweet, uniquely sized melon. It is also served in the melon itself, making it even more appealing.