- 1 Lililup melon
- 100-150g cooking chocolate, 80% cocoa or more
- Freeze-dried raspberries or nuts to decorate.
- Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds. Use one half to prepare the base of the chocolates, and keep the other half to one side.
- Carefully remove the skin from the melon and cut it into cubes, as close to identical as possible. These cubes will become your chocolates.
- Heat up a pan of water and melt the chocolate over it in a bain-marie.
- Insert a lollipop stick or skewer into each melon cube and coat it in the melted chocolate. Place them carefully on the melon half set to one side. Decorate with the raspberries. Repeat the process for all of the melon cubes.
- Leave the chocolate to cool before putting it in the fridge to set fully.
Are you ready to try the ultimate refreshing and flavoursome sweet? Today we’re bringing you a recipe for Lililup melon chocolates. Both kids and grown-ups love them – but the best part? They’re so easy to make! The perfect hand-held treat for any time of year.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
Chocolate coated Lililup melons are a huge hit, and are the perfect solution if you’re looking for a special gift for someone. This recipe is also really fun for kids, as they can have fun joining in. As well as having the sweet flavour of melon and chocolate, they’re super healthy. Enjoy them guilt-free and have loads of fun!