- 2 Lililup melons
- 100g 85% chocolate
- 1 sprig of mint
- Peel the melons and cut into 1cm thick slices. Remove the seeds from the inside with a spoon, making the inner circle as even as possible.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave (heat for 20 seconds at a time then remove until it is completely melted).
- Place the melon slices on baking paper on a plate or a tray, as they will then go in the fridge.
- Put the melted chocolate on top. You can use a piping bag, or just a spoon. While the chocolate is still hot, add some mint leaves so they stick to the chocolate.
- Allow to cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
We’re just cr@zy about the flavour – that’s why we’ve brought this sweet recipes, so you can delight your guests. A healthy and above all easy-to-make option from María de Saboreanda.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
A recipe that’s simple to prepare thanks to the small size of our Lililup melon. It’s so easy to peel, you can even eat it with a spoon. Soft, sweet melon cut into slices in the form of doughnuts, accompanied by chocolate so you can enjoy the combination of the melon’s flavour and the crunch of the chocolate.