- 1 Lililup melon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 vegan yoghurt
- 1 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- A squeeze of lemon
- Chopped parsley
- Cut off the top part of the melon and hollow it out. Carefully use a spoon to to remove the flesh of the melon and set it to one side. Cut the Lililup melon into slices.
- Heat up a pan with a little extra virgin olive oil and put each slice in the pan until each side is golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Serve the grilled melon warm with a little dressing and some rocket.
A surprising combination using our grilled Lililup melon with a yoghurt, garlic and lemon dressing which will delight all of your senses. A really quick and easy recipe to make! With this recipe, you’ll amaze your whole family.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
This makes a great starter or a healthy side dish, as it contains our Lililup melon, filled with vitamins and antioxidants, as well as a vegan yoghurt dressing. What do you think of this combination of healthy flavours?