- 1 Lililup melon
- Juice of 1/2 an orange
- Hazelnuts and other nuts of your choice
- 2-3 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut off the top part of the melon and hollow it out. Carefully use a spoon to to remove the flesh of the melon. Cut it into cubes and set it to one side. Turn your melon into a bowl.
- Juice the orange, then set the juice to one side.
- Preheat the oven to 180°. Put the melon onto a baking tray with the orange juice, nuts, a dash of extra virgin olive oil and some salt. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Serve inside the Lililup bowl with a dash of extra virgin olive oil and fresh parsley
Our roasted Lililup melon with nuts is the perfect accompaniment to your Christmas or New Year’s party dishes. The mixed nuts make a great crunchy topping, and the Lililup adds an exquisitely juicy texture – the perfect combination for a festive event.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
This recipe is incredibly easy to make, with just a few ingredients and a super simple method for preparation. Perfect for special occasions!