- 1 Lililup melon
- 100g smoked salmon
- 200g cream cheese
- Chives to garnish
As a side
- Toasted bread, breadsticks, carrot, cucumber (or anything you like).
- Wash the melon well, as it will be used to serve.
- Make a small cut at the bottom so it stands up.
- Cut the “lid” off and, using a spoon or a scoop, remove as much of the flesh from the melon as possible.
- Discard the seeds and chop the pulp.
- Mix with the cream cheese, the chopped melon, the chopped smoked salmon and a little bit of chopped chive.
- Fill the melon with this mixture and add a bit more chive as a garnish.
- Serve with some bread for spreading, or breadsticks or vegetables for dipping.
Here you’ve got an incredible combination of flavours. An easy, quick and healthy recipe – it looks great too! A very healthy option from María Saboreanda.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
The best thing about our Lililup melon, apart from the flavour, is that you can eat it with anything. Its special size means you can enjoy it at any time. A healthy, tasty recipe I’m sure you’re going to fall in love with – ideal all summer long!