- 1 Lililup melon
- 4-5 figs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup soaked cashews (at least 6 hours)
- Cut the melon in half. Remove the seeds, then cut the melon into quarters. Remove the skin and cut into chunks.
- Wash the figs and cut them in half.
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until the mixture is uniform and free from lumps. The texture will be thick thanks to the cashews and coconut milk.
- Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours so that the result is a smooth, bubbly mousse.
This delicious Lililup melon and fig mousse is wonderfully light and easy to make. It only requires 10 minutes, four ingredients and a food processor. The result will delight even the most discerning guests.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
Because this mousse is made from our Lililup melon, you can prepare it all year round. It’s a great last-minute dessert, as it just takes a few minutes to make it and it uses ingredients you can easily have to hand. The cashews and the coconut milk help to make the melon mousse a light yet decadent dessert.