- 1 Lililup melon
- 1 cup of gluten-free oat flour
- ½ teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of agave syrup
- ½ cup of plant-based milk
- A squeeze of lemon
- Cut off the top part of the melon, remove the seeds and then hollow it out, keeping the flesh of the melon to one side to use later. Keep the hollowed out half to use as a bowl.
- Mix the vegan milk together with a few drops of lemon juice and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Then add the melon to the blender, together with the vegan milk, extra virgin olive oil and syrup. Blend everything together.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a separate bowl: the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda and cinnamon, then mix. Then add all of the blended wet ingredients. Mix everything together and put the mixture into your hollowed-out melon shell.
- Preheat the oven to 180° and bake for 35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
How to make a Lililup melon muffin – the perfect recipe for some true indulgence. This muffin is perfect for your morning break with a coffee, or as a quick snack to satisfy your sweet cravings. Easy to make in the morning or at any time of day.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
This muffin is delicious on its own! Sweet, tasty, light and spongy. A pinch of sugar on the top makes the muffin look just like something you’d find in a professional bakery! An irresistable sweet treat that’s easy to make!