- 1 Lililup melon
- ½ an apple, cut into cubes
- Juice of 1 orange
- Raspberries and blackberries
- Cut off the top part of the melon and hollow it out. Carefully use a spoon to to remove the flesh of the melon. Cut or scoop it into little balls and set to one side. Turn your melon into a bowl.
- Juice the orange, then set the juice to one side. Then cut the apple into cubes.
- Mix together the melon, apple, raspberries, blackberries and orange juice in a bowl.
- Serve the fruit salad in the Lililup bowl.
This recipe is a favourite with families – a light and tasty fruit salad! Easy to make and perfect for breakfast, as a side dish or for packed lunches. Ready to eat in just 5 minutes.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
We love simple, light dishes like a fruit salad with our Lililup melon. This easy recipe is a delicious way for adults and kids alike to enjoy a wide range of fruit.