- 1 Lililup melon
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of plant-based milk
- 2-3 dates
- Cut off the top part of the melon and hollow it out. Carefully use a spoon to to remove the flesh of the melon and set it to one side. Set the Lililup melon to one side to use as a bowl later.
- Add the melon to your blender, together with the rest of the ingredients, and blend until well mixed. Pour the mixture into a pan and heat up.
- Pour the hot chocolate into your Lililup bowl. Sprinkle a little icing sugar on top.
- Serve hot.
A creamy hot chocolate with Lililup melon is the perfect recipe for this time of year. On a cold, chilly evening there’s nothing better than a sweet hot chocolate with the added treat of little chunks of Lililup melon. Perfect for drinking while watching a film, or to have with breakfast or your afternoon snack. And the best part? This recipe is really easy, using just four basic ingredients.
Enjoy an innovative concept – it’s healthy, too.
This hot chocolate with Lililup melon recipe is the best way to officially welcome the Christmas season with all its decorations and Christmas music. Ideal for enjoying alone or with family and friends. Don’t miss it!